Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Keeping in Touch



Hello everyone. I thought I would give this blog thing a try. I have a few friends who post updates about their families this way and I enjoy looking at their blogs. I have been having trouble sending pictures this last year because of the loss of my photo program and I think this might put me back on track. I hope you all enjoy our family updates and I will try to keep it going.

Love to all,

Michael, Crystal,
Cedar and Aspen

2 comments:

Susie H said...

I love this picture SO much!! I hope all is well for you, and can't wait to see anything you decided to post about Foster Family Life!

Michelle said...

The Fosters are looking lovely as always. We sure miss you guys as well as the always-sunny weather. Glad you found inspiration from my blog to start your own. Good for you! Looking forward to future updates. Hugs to all...