I just wanted to take a moment to tell everyone about my great dad. His name is John. My dad had been fighting Cancer for some time now and unfortunately this summer he passed. Some of you may not know this yet. I am sorry for that. We were fortunate enough that Michael's command sent all four of us home to North Carolina the week after school let out in June. We were able to spend a little more than a week with him. I am so glad we were able to be there and visit with him. He passed on July 2, 2007. We had also spent about a month long visit last year for Thanksgiving and left right before Christmas. He was able to get in as much grand kid visiting as one could handle. The picture here is one from that visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a handsome bunch! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment